Lawn Replacement Program Resources
Please be advised that we pay upon completion of project. We do not set aside funds to pay you until your project is complete, post-inspection has been conducted, and W-9 is returned.
Please use the following resources to help you with your project.
- Do it yourself lawn replacement guide
- Examples of lawn that do and do not qualify for a rebate
- Professional renderings are nice, but not required. Here is a sample of a customer drawn plan. Please note the irrigation zones and be sure to add this information to your plans.
- Use our program glossary to catch up on all the new terms and definitions that will be coming your way.
- You'll need to complete and return a copy of our terms and conditions when you fill out your application.
- Self-Guided Landscape Tour examples of other successful projects in the Santa Clarita Valley.
Not sure where to start? We have provided some plant palettes to get you going. Just click on the image below to download. You can also view these websites for more information on plant choices.
Monrovia Plant Catalog -very helpful with identifying plant spreads at maturity